Concierge Medicine provides patients with a more intimate and comfortable health experience than other kinds of plans for a yearly fee, or retainer fee. Complete with added benefits such as 24 hours/day house calls, in-office suturing and individual, attentive patient care, Concierge Medicine is the future of medicine. Other features include:
- Same day office appointments.
- House calls honored upon immediate request
- Full physicals done in one hour including EKGs and sonograms, if necessary.
If you have ever called your doctor and not gotten a call back or played phone tag, you will love this service! Dr. Kenworthy’s cell phone number will be at your disposal 24/7.
Age 35-40 1500/yr
40 -50 1750
Homebound, assisted-living, medically complex 4000-5000/yr.
56 and up 3500/yr.
3. Insurance coverage is recommended for your emergency room, hospital, specialist visits, and will be billed for any office visits. If you do not have insurance coverage, there will be a small fee of $50 – $75 for office visits.
4. The concierge fee is often tax-deductible through FLEX-spending plans or if non-reimbursed medical expenses exceed 6 – 7% of annual income.
5. There is no additional fee above whatever your insurance reimburses for an unlimited number of house called, and phone consultations.
6. Prices include 24/7 access to Dr. Kenworthy, same day and next day appointments, housecalls, facilitating specialist appointments.